Positivity... no wait, what was that agian?

Saturday, April 17, 2010

carving up the corners!

I'm fascinated by the night. The quiet rolling traffic in the distance, the only thing passing into my little piece of dirt.



I light the next cigarette in the darkness, fooling my mind that I'm actually waiting to go somewhere, see someone, notice the world. I'm peaceful though. I'm not a recluse; I just love my own company beyond everyone else's. Alone I can always do exactly what I want. Expectations fade away.




The hardest part was realising that I'm in charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

love this shit. life. i fucking told you it'd be rad! you know me don't you? yeah, i knew you'd recognise me. come watch me scull beer and we'll laugh about it in twenty years time.